This is Halloween Chiptune This is Halloween Chiptune

This song is one of my favorite songs from any musical/movie. I love what you did with it. Great job!

I Will Not Fall I Will Not Fall

Fantastic

First, mad props to you sir. Second I would just like to comment that your mic quality is not the best in the world (for example when you say words with 'p' and 'b' in them a puff of air hits the mic. and sometimes your breath creates white noise as well. other than that this song is wonderful.

Wolftacular responds:

My mic sucks! =D It's true :B

Thanks for the mad props and the feedback!! =D

Taken From A Photo Taken From A Photo

They're Back!

I'm glad you guys are back. I enjoy your stuff. :)

Bottomless Chalk Pit feat.R&W Bottomless Chalk Pit feat.R&W

Pretty good...

I think it's pretty good, but the vocals are a little drowned out by the instruments. I think if the instruments were either turned down a little bit or the vocals were turned up a little bit it might be a little better. other than that great.

[Black Hole]* [Black Hole]*

Nice!

I like it! I think the transitions from trance to dubstep are quite smooth. It almost sounds like a remix. I think your experiment has been successful.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks!

Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy

I am awesome face.

You mentioned this on the parody rangers wha-chow special. and I just had to listen to it. holy shit.

YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs

Yayz!

This is still my favorite song you guys do. It just triggers something in the back of my head that makes me relate. Not sure why. Still. It's awesome. ^_^

Oceans Cry from Afar (Mans0n) Oceans Cry from Afar (Mans0n)

Likin' it!

This is definitely good ambient music. Reminds me sort of of Pamplemousse by Starmount.

Mans0n responds:

Thanks man! means a lot. Makes me want to try and make another ambient track

lol.

weird slow riff weird slow riff

To Be honest...

I find this to be a good start for a song. It doesn't seem to work too well as a loop. I suggest trying to build this into a song. If you could either make this a longer and better working loop or perhaps even a song then that would be interesting to see what you come up with.

Doumaaa responds:

Hey thanks for the reviews everyone, actually my newgrounds friend Firefreezer made a nice song out of it :)

check it out: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/334011

Electronese (Mans0n) Electronese (Mans0n)

Hmmm

I enjoyed this loop. As long as it is not played over and over again several times I think it is a song for something like background music.

Mans0n responds: